The ISO 50001:2011 Certificate Sets the Path towards even Greater Energy Efficiency
Strip’s successfully completed the certification process, demonstrating their compliance with the ISO 50001 standard on consistent energy management in December 2017.
The standard specifies the requirements for a consistent energy management system and is the foundation for more efficiently managing energy use and greenhouse gas emissions.
Considering the structure of our R&D and sales programmes, complying with the principles of this standard is a key direction for Strip’s and Lumenia. The requirement for energy efficiency is applied already in the conceptualization stage and in the earliest development phases. We pursue our EnMS vision by following several objectives:
- Planning cutting-edge and energy efficient products;
- Manufacturing using the most advanced technological and economically optimized processes, using as little energy and having as little environmental impact as possible;
- Controlling the spent time, as well as energy;
- Constant improvements of our R&D, technological, manufacturing and quality assurance processes based on the lessons learned and our know-how;
- Rationalisation of logistical, procurement and sales processes.
The ISO 50001 will help us develop, maintain and implement processes that will allow us to manage energy more efficiently.